Missing mooners

I know what the original forum was like because plenty of people told me what they were saying about me. Fuck thrm.

Its Ric's forum so you either play by his rules or not at all. Simple as that. Unlike you, me and the other mods at the time know what went on behind the scenes.
They weren't banned before that happened, some had been banned before.

Tell you what let's make it up as we go along as not many left from say 4 years or so ago.

If they had been invited back they more than likely year you all a new one and guess what....they would be banned.

What was done is done.....leave it!

Tell you what let's make it up as we go along as not many left from say 4 years or so ago.

If they had been invited back they more than likely year you all a new one and guess what....they would be banned.

he can’t leave it. He has a reputation to keep up with all his famous friends and neighbours.

Wasn't me who brought it up but someone who didn't want to rewrite history who then proceeded to do just that. I'm happy to leave it now but wanted to put the record straight as one who had a ringside seat at the time. People like Skashion and fetlocks I'd welcome back but others are best left in a cesspit of their own making.

in over ten years i have yet to have a wrong word with Ric or any mod for that matter. Long may that continue.
Neither have I mate, butter doesn't melt in my mouth : /

I have a bag of apples at the ready to give Ric and the mods when I'm in trouble. Works a treat and I get a "good boy" pat on the head.

I hated sitting on the nawty step on the outside looking in, I'm a reformed caricature now.

Rumour has it I'm getting made up to modship soon, ahead of that pretend wannabe mod @Blue Mist ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.