Missing mooners

Re: Missing mooner's

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BWTAC said:
Nijinsky's Fetlocks, when's he due back?

Who gives a fuck

What goes around...
Lolcopter.gif

richards30 said:
Any news on fixer anyone?

Yes mate. He invented an additive to food that stops your shit from smelling. He sold it to a pharmacutical giant for £100m and now lives in bel air with britney spears. He has also resumed his song writing career after lionel ritchie freed him from his exclusive contract of more than 40 years, even though he is 30 years old.

Rascal said:
mancmackem said:
I've heard BillyBlueHat is on Twitter.

Some names take me back on there Rascal!

Me and Televators had some right barneys, she hated me! Wound her up more when I tried to kiss and make up, calling her 'sweetie' and the like.

BBH was out on saturday, he is good.

TV would cause a row in an empty house, especially if she had been out :)

Did someone mention me ? I'm good thanks read more than I post because can't be arsed reading through the shite tbh , nice to meet a few new faces last week , Was like old times Rasc talking absolute nonsense after a few cheeky lemonades

billybluehat said:
Rascal said:
mancmackem said:
I've heard BillyBlueHat is on Twitter.

Some names take me back on there Rascal!

Me and Televators had some right barneys, she hated me! Wound her up more when I tried to kiss and make up, calling her 'sweetie' and the like.

BBH was out on saturday, he is good.

TV would cause a row in an empty house, especially if she had been out :)

Did someone mention me ? I'm good thanks read more than I post because can't be arsed reading through the shite tbh , nice to meet a few new faces last week , Was like old times Rasc talking absolute nonsense after a few cheeky lemonades
you are nothing but a lampost vandal.

Feed-The-Goat said:
paddystyle and joyee banercheck (sp)
Awwww I'm still here, FTG (Joycee). I forgot my password and had to think of another name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.