Missing persons .

Andy Dale

I'm trying to get in touch with 2 old friends of mine.
I've tried facebook and twitter but with no luck.
Hopefully somebody on here may know them as they are both City fans .
Firstly Mark Bushell . We were really good pals but we lost touch . Last time I saw him was in London after the City v Gillingham game . Last I heard he was living in the Stockport area .
Second is Lee Morrell . Lee and I used to work all over the country together and we used to have a right laugh . Not seen him since 2002 . He is from Gorton but could be living anywhere in Manchester now .
Please PM me any information or contact numbers if you know them .
Thanks Blues .

Andy Dale said:
Firstly Mark Bushell . We were really good pals but we lost touch . Last time I saw him was in London after the City v Gillingham game . Last I heard he was living in the Stockport area .
Second is Lee Morrell . Lee and I used to work all over the country together and we used to have a right laugh . Not seen him since 2002 . He is from Gorton but could be living anywhere in Manchester now .
Thanks Blues .

Does this help <a class="postlink" href="http://www.192.com/atoz/people/morrell/lee/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.192.com/atoz/people/morrell/lee/</a>

Andy Dale said:
Thanks Blues .

Have you tried LinkedIn mate? Just did a quick search and there are loads of them, have a look as they have photos as well.

Im looking for a old mate of mine. His name is Mark Murphy and hes from the south Manchester area, the last i hered he was drinking in the Chorlton area but not sure what area he is living. He used to work for Burns security as a manager then im sure he went to Securitas. Hes in his mid 40`s. His missus was called Adelle. Would love to catch up with him, hes a top lad.

when I want to track someone down I use 192.com or a free one called pipl.com ;-)

more of a missing photo shoot

but does anyone remember Jade the stripping City fan circa 1999
her web site was pulled because her bandwidth was exceeded
:-(

Andy Dale said:
Thanks Blues .

After no luck on here or other methods this subject had left my mind .
Queueing to get in the gents at Wembley yesterday I happened to look round .
Standing a few people behind me was Lee. We had a laugh and a few beers in Wembley . We showed each other pics of our kids etc and have taken each others numbers and are hoping to get slaughtered together in a few weeks .
I find it amazing the places where you meet people that you haven't seen for years .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.