Missing thread

Hi. In the transfer thread the Raheem Sterling thread is missing and i dont have the original poster skillman on ignore. Noticed it a while ago. I can only access the thread when i click forums and it (Raheem Sterling thread) shows as the latest post. I searched for a setting but no joy. The same has now happened with the Nathan Ake thread (in the transfer forum) and i dont have penalty spot on ignore either. Thanks.
I've just realised, it's @Blue Smarties who started the Sterling thread, @jaiguruKun started the Ake thread. They must be on your ignore list.

I can't find the recent one about covid not causing heart attacks and stuff.
Not sure if serious but are you talking about this bollocks:-

Not sure if serious but are you talking about this bollocks:-

What the fuck? I put that fuckstick on ignore yet the thread still pops up ; )

Maybe it's only because you linked it.

I posted on a thread yesterday "is erling haaland the best striker we've had already" or something crazy like that. but today i can't find the thread. all i did was reply something harmless about once having high hopes for paul moulden breaking records. has the thread been deleted? does that happen?

I posted on a thread yesterday "is erling haaland the best striker we've had already" or something crazy like that. but today i can't find the thread. all i did was reply something harmless about once having high hopes for paul moulden breaking records. has the thread been deleted? does that happen?
Could have been merged with another Erling thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.