Mix of emotions towards balotelli (vote)

images

images

images

images

images

YES YES YES YES YES

Sorry about all the Yesses ...but i panicked in case they would
all get used up

Couldn't give this a simple yes or no answer. Theres no doubting he's a quality player. He just infatuates me no end with his petulant antics on the field. For me its hassle and bad publicity we don't need now we're at the business end of the season. He seems to have improved a lot this season so hopefully next season can be an even bigger improvement. If it is then its a yes. If he can't then as much as it pains me to say, its a no.

if tevez can play for manchester city again after all what had happened,mario can play even if he gets red cards in all remaining matches...
what the fuck has kid done wrong outside when compared to carlos...
and about on the field,i think we should b making a poll on the worst player in 2012 till now... it should be close between silva and dzeko... mario has been far better than those two this year for everyone who watches with neutral eyes...
i wonder why no one is having a go at silva... mario is an easy target... thats the reason... grow up mates...

in short a fucking YESSSSS.........

Yes!
To all players we have for reminder of the season, YES! We need to stick together now, and ffs lets show some support for every single one of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.