Mix of emotions towards balotelli (vote)

Train said:
I'm afraid i can't fault balotelli for wanting to take it, he had every right.

Agreed,that free kick was better suited for a right footer so Balo should have had it.. keeper and everyone there knew where it was going tbh..

gangerolv said:
SWP's back said:
gangerolv said:
what are you on?
What are you on more like? He did put in a shift today.

Again your stream wouldn't have shown in that well.

disagree. hes pathetic falling to the ground is just annoying. and he cant pass the ball. today he showed the whole world what a baby he is. i have never experienced any football player gets so much stick from their own supporters just for beeing a immature baby.

he must be a bad influence on the training pitch as well. and i blame him for many of our games this season where we have dropped points. there is no joy in that team with balotelli.
Ah right. Thanks for confirming it.

Train said:
I'm afraid i can't fault balotelli for wanting to take it, he had every right.

Especially considering his second goal was from a similar angle as well.

He's a liability and too inconsistent. Yes he produces moments of magic sometimes but do we really want a player with that attitude that he shows in nearly almost every game. Bite the bullet and get rid at the end of the season I say.

Cortez said:
Skysports gave Mario a 7!

Mancini has just given Mario a 4. Those desperately trying to defend him would do well to remember that. He wasn't good enough.

gangerolv said:
SWP's back said:
gangerolv said:
what are you on?
What are you on more like? He did put in a shift today.

Again your stream wouldn't have shown in that well.

disagree. hes pathetic falling to the ground is just annoying. and he cant pass the ball. today he showed the whole world what a baby he is. i have never experienced any football player gets so much stick from their own supporters just for beeing a immature baby.

he must be a bad influence on the training pitch as well. and i blame him for many of our games this season where we have dropped points. there is no joy in that team with balotelli.

What a truly wonderful addition to the forum you are.
There is so much wrong with your post that I simply don't know where to start.
So I won't.

BillyShears said:
Cortez said:

Mancini has just given Mario a 4. Those desperately trying to defend him would do well to remember that. He wasn't good enough.

Not saying he could not do better , he can thats the problem , and Mancini has to keep challenging him , to keep him on his toe. But what score did he give to some other players then?

BillyShears said:
Cortez said:

Funny how you refer to what Mancini says when it suits but when it doesn't you dismiss it.

Your MO is transparent in the extreme.

But I can't wait for Mancini to go and someone you want to come in and replace him, then at least it won't be a daily chore to see your bile spewed across the forum. My favourite was when you really lost and made a twat of yourself calling him a charlatan and saying we would win nothing with him in charge a month before the cup final last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.