Mix of emotions towards balotelli (vote)

nikatomcfc said:
simply NO
he plays for himself,not for the team

it's unbearable

He broke through and the pass was on for Tevez but he took it on himself. Very frustrating moment. He's getting allot of stick he was pretty poor woke up a bit at the end to paper over the cracks I guess.

BillyShears said:
Cortez said:
Skysports gave Mario a 7!

Mancini has just given Mario a 4. Those desperately trying to defend him would do well to remember that. He wasn't good enough.

Similar to what he did to AJ earlier in the season when he scored and made an assist in a game but still got critised by Mancini afterwards. Mario won't need defending if it's fair constructive criticism.

I like to see the players eager to score. Mario fighting with Aleks over that kick showed they both had a desire to win, and let's face it, Kolarov came very close that time.

There were lots of positives to take from this game.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Cortez said:
Skysports gave Mario a 7!

Mancini has just given Mario a 4. Those desperately trying to defend him would do well to remember that. He wasn't good enough.
Funny how you refer to what Mancini says when it suits but when it doesn't you dismiss it.

Your MO is transparent in the extreme.

But I can't wait for Mancini to go and someone you want to come in and replace him, then at least it won't be a daily chore to see your bile spewed across the forum. My favourite was when you really lost and made a twat of yourself calling him a charlatan and saying we would win nothing with him in charge a month before the cup final last season.

My MO is to state my opinion on a forum. If you want to question my integrity, do it in person, otherwise kindly keep that type of shite to yourself. We're all hurting after today. I'm not jumping into threads and acting like a keyboard warrior. For a grown man you sure do give the impression of a frustrated angry teenager with a chip the size of Mexico on your shoulder.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Funny how you refer to what Mancini says when it suits but when it doesn't you dismiss it.

Your MO is transparent in the extreme.

But I can't wait for Mancini to go and someone you want to come in and replace him, then at least it won't be a daily chore to see your bile spewed across the forum. My favourite was when you really lost and made a twat of yourself calling him a charlatan and saying we would win nothing with him in charge a month before the cup final last season.

My MO is to state my opinion on a forum. If you want to question my integrity, do it in person, otherwise kindly keep that type of shite to yourself. We're all hurting after today. I'm not jumping into threads and acting like a keyboard warrior. For a grown man you sure do give the impression of a frustrated angry teenager with a chip the size of Mexico on your shoulder.
Happily. Let me know when you're in the country.

Balotelli was out of order full stop. Kolarov took a freen kick from the same side and in a similar place in the first half and made the keeper make a decent save. Kolarov is our free kick taker and unless he had messed up serval before should be taking them. Balotelli was being a child and should have been taken off. Dont care that he helped us get a point today we are a team. Kolarov played well today missed 3 free kicks 2 just past the post and 1 he made the keeper make a decent save. Balotelli yet again walked around for half the game sat on his arse at one point instead of getting up and putting the keeper underpressure. Yes hes funny and he scores great goals but its about time he started playing for the team.

He is a fucking disgrace to the blue shirt today.

Spent most of game on his arse trying to con the referee.

His actions at the free kick were shameful. Once again that will take the headlines.

Spoilt, indulged and a liability.

Mancini takes much of the blame for him and it should cost both of them the door.

Funny how Balotelli is all too keen to take responsibility for free kicks and penalties, but not for his own performances.

Cortez said:
How come? didnt he say after the cup win , that his season was shit? ..

No need to get in the way of a good rant! Disgrace to the shirt with Tevez on the fucking pitch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.