Mixed Marriages - Should be banned...

I'm not one for refraining from being a tad naughty at times, and appreciate I along with a serious majority on here love some good banter, but I can't help wondering how the couple and their family must feel about the very heartless comments about the bride to be.

I appreciate most will tell me to STFU and not to be a soft ****, but I really feel embarrassed by the complete insensitivity being shown, when it's very likely that the couple concerned will have seen and read all that has been posted?

This fella is a BLUE after, are we all suggesting our other halves are beyond reproach and fit to grace a catwalk?

Slagging off Rooney and rat face to some tune is one thing, but that isn't really that personal and I'm sure they couldn't really give a fuck, but I doubt that applies in this case.

Lordeffingham said:
I'm not one for refraining from being a tad naughty at times, and appreciate I along with a serious majority on here love some good banter, but I can't help wondering how the couple and their family must feel about the very heartless comments about the bride to be.

I appreciate most will tell me to STFU and not to be a soft ****, but I really feel embarrassed by the complete insensitivity being shown, when it's very likely that the couple concerned will have seen and read all that has been posted?

This fella is a BLUE after, are we all suggesting our other halves are beyond reproach and fit to grace a catwalk?

Slagging off Rooney and rat face to some tune is one thing, but that isn't really that personal and I'm sure they couldn't really give a fuck, but I doubt that applies in this case.

It's ok mate, they understand. When she was born they all slapped her!

Some of the comments on this post are truly disgraceful. Andy is one of my best friends and fortunately he hasn't seen any of the hurtful comments that have been said.

He's a DIE HARD Blue and a fucking top bloke. His wife to be is lovely and the comments that some c**ts have wrote about her in particular are simply insulting and shameful.

Hang your heads in shame. I'm all for banter and joking but I think some of you have overstepped the line with this one.

bandgeekmafia78 said:
Some of the comments on this post are truly disgraceful. Andy is one of my best friends and fortunately he hasn't seen any of the hurtful comments that have been said.

He's a DIE HARD Blue and a fucking top bloke. His wife to be is lovely and the comments that some c**ts have wrote about her in particular are simply insulting and shameful.

Hang your heads in shame. I'm all for banter and joking but I think some of you have overstepped the line with this one.

Some fucking 'best' friend you are! You should've knocked some sense into him, the moment you clapped eyes on her! Pfffffft marrying a rag.

not my fault! said:
I'm marrying a red! I know, I know but she has started to call city "us" and I found her in an old city shirt a few months back (it's comfy she said! Humm) she doesn't go the dump but does moan if my dad doesn't go COMS and she isn't asked if she wants the ticket. IMO she's turning blue but like a junkie she every now and then she slips up and the rehab starts again. Slowly slowly though as they say. Oh and she has said I can have City legends as the table names at the wedding reception, her idea too...

is it not your fault?

il get my coat.

bandgeekmafia78 said:

Good post.

Some people do overstep the line on here.

Jesus, she's a red, get the fuck over it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.