MJ Starts for the EDS Tonight

apologies all, I saw JoeMercery's post and assumed he was coming off the bench and went from the 45th minute to 62nd. If he indeed lasted 62 minutes, then this is progress.

Andouble said:
apologies all, I saw JoeMercery's post and assumed he was coming off the bench and went from the 45th minute to 62nd. If he indeed lasted 62 minutes, then this is progress.

That's what I thought too. Hence assuming injured. 62 mins isn't too bad.

Andouble said:

:o)

Let's hope he gets better and better...

then again, I apparently didn't notice the title of this thread, embarrassing.

AlthamBlue said:
Andouble said:

That's what I thought too. Hence assuming injured. 62 mins isn't too bad.

sorry guys, I posted him starting on the 1st page, but yeah, recently he's only played the 1st half so thought I'd mention him starting the 2nd half too lol.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Andouble said:
then again, I apparently didn't notice the title of this thread, embarrassing.

not been called joemercery before either, that's a new one.

Good job he didn't write 'JoeMercenary' really ;o)

Will be interesting to learn how Johnno played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.