MLS / New York City thread

Yeah I've been. I used to have a half-season ticket so I have gone a few times. I was at the Messi game this season too but I don't go much any more. The atmosphere is usually pretty good as the Outlaws (Revolution Singing Section) make a good bit of noise in a corner of the stadium. Now they Revs play at Gillette Stadium which is the home of the Patriots so the stadium will seem empty as the Revs typically get between 14-20K fans in a stadium that can hold 70K. Also, driving there and getting home can be a bit of a nightmare. But you will probably have a good time. They aren't too good this year but they did win their last couple of games so they have improved.

Enjoy!
Cheers mate, my brother in law and his son were at Messi game. They live in Wayland and just under hour drive away I believe . Looking forward to it

Last edited:
Yeah I've been. I used to have a half-season ticket so I have gone a few times. I was at the Messi game this season too but I don't go much any more. The atmosphere is usually pretty good as the Outlaws (Revolution Singing Section) make a good bit of noise in a corner of the stadium. Now they Revs play at Gillette Stadium which is the home of the Patriots so the stadium will seem empty as the Revs typically get between 14-20K fans in a stadium that can hold 70K. Also, driving there and getting home can be a bit of a nightmare. But you will probably have a good time. They aren't too good this year but they did win their last couple of games so they have improved.

Enjoy!
Enjoyed the game last night with a 3.2 win for Revolution. Think ticket cost about $17. Brother in law bought it for me as they have season tickets. Journey home no too bad although it meant I'd been awake for 23 hours

They are great to watch. The other day I was walking out of the drive next to the bins amd heard a rumble inside a bin. Next thing the lid pops up, I got stared at for a second and out it jumped and on its way!

They are disliked at my work because they fuck up the golf course lol
Haha all the more reason to like them !

Enjoyed the game last night with a 3.2 win for Revolution. Think ticket cost about $17. Brother in law bought it for me as they have season tickets. Journey home no too bad although it meant I'd been awake for 23 hours
Glad you enjoyed the experience mate. It did look a decent game and had a couple of screamers too.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.