MMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMmm!!

Llewellyn Dowd

When we have bangers and mash for tea, we have it with mushy peas and thick, thick onion gravy! MMmmmMMmm! The thing is, my wife puts ketchup on her bangers and, though I can see her point as I have been known to have ketchup or brown sauce myself, but my absolute, absolute favourite accompanyment, is mustard!! English is best, but I will occasionally use American or Dijon (grainy or smooth) but my wife thinks it's disgusting putting mustard on my bangers??? Personally, I think she's just always having a go at me about anything and everything because there's an underlying problem in our marriage. The fact is, just like Droylsden Blue, I suffer the indignity of having an incredibly small penis.
Anyhow, what do you guys put on your bangers and mash? I'd be interested to know and may even try your suggestions if they sound appealing! Thanks.

Llewellyn Dowd said:
When we have bangers and mash for tea, we have it with mushy peas and thick, thick onion gravy! MMmmmMMmm! The thing is, my wife puts ketchup on her bangers and, though I can see her point as I have been known to have ketchup or brown sauce myself, but my absolute, absolute favourite accompanyment, is mustard!! English is best, but I will occasionally use American or Dijon (grainy or smooth) but my wife thinks it's disgusting putting mustard on my bangers??? Personally, I think she's just always having a go at me about anything and everything because there's an underlying problem in our marriage. The fact is, just like Droylsden Blue, I suffer the indignity of having an incredibly small penis.
Anyhow, what do you guys put on your bangers and mash? I'd be interested to know and may even try your suggestions if they sound appealing! Thanks.

lmfoa!

Llewellyn Dowd said:
good girl!!!

Ketchup and Brown sauce are like putting syrup on your food, mustard or a home-made salsa all the way.

Mustard in the mash.Brown sauce on the bangers.

Sorry to hear about your small penis.I already knew about Droylsden Blue's problem.TB told me a few weeks ago.Apparently he saw it in the shower after he had stayed over one night.Like a baby carrot apparently.

I'm sorry but if you have gravy on them already then putting anything else on is tomfoolery of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.