MO (or as in Movin’ on)

Please use the following worksheet/quiz....Connecting the words with the letters helps to sharpen childrens fine motor skills. This reading worksheet offers great phonics

1661379359257.png

I came back to this , as I would have guessed , some cock headed replies , its all to easy to take the piss out of others , but before you do , have a little think , I only have a small iPhone, my keyboard skills are not 100%, I have a visual impairment, so not easy , abbreviations do help me to try and communicate, so how can that be bad ?
To the prick who posted he was having a stroke , very comical ,
If you were to suffer such debilitating medical condition it may be said ‘you would be laughing on the other side of your face ‘
But wait a minute, maybe the ‘ other side would be the only side of your face ‘
Not so humorous, is it .
yes I have not posted a lot in the last four years , but I check the forums all the time ,and I was a regular poster back in the 90’s whilst in Australia , I used another nickname though back then.
So if you think having a go at people who are just doing their best to put forward an opinion ,
Get a Feckin Life !!

So if you think having a go at people who are just doing their best to put forward an opinion ,
Get a Feckin Life !!
Hang on in there Steve - don't let the bullies intimidate you. This place needs more people like you.

I came back to this , as I would have guessed , some cock headed replies , its all to easy to take the piss out of others , but before you do , have a little think , I only have a small iPhone, my keyboard skills are not 100%, I have a visual impairment, so not easy , abbreviations do help me to try and communicate, so how can that be bad ?
To the prick who posted he was having a stroke , very comical ,
If you were to suffer such debilitating medical condition it may be said ‘you would be laughing on the other side of your face ‘
But wait a minute, maybe the ‘ other side would be the only side of your face ‘
Not so humorous, is it .
yes I have not posted a lot in the last four years , but I check the forums all the time ,and I was a regular poster back in the 90’s whilst in Australia , I used another nickname though back then.
Get a Feckin Life !!

This forum didn't exist in the 90s.

I seem to recall it was created as a student project by Ric circa 2005/06?

Hang on in there Steve - don't let the bullies intimidate you. This place needs more people like you.

Maybe there is some software package that could assist Steve in posting comments that more accurately reflect his views, on forums. Not intending to be patronising. Worth checking out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.