Moaning in General

Ricster

This really is getting out of hand. While im all for constructive criticsm, we're doing it more and more often. Yesterday we kept a clean sheet, won the game and most importantly took 3 points. Since Mancini has taken over we have won 7 games out of 9, we're in the last 16 of the FA Cup with 3 of the top 4 out of the competition, we've beaten our rivals on our own turf and shown the gap has closed dramatically, we've bounce back to winning after losing the game before, and we have been without a lot of 1st team players.

Our owner really must be sat back in Abu Dhabi thinking why the hell am i actually doing this? Do you think he will honestly enjoy hearing us all moan after the financial backing he has given our club? Without Mansour's money we'd be nothing! We'd be fighting it out back at the bottom half of the Prem without a joy in the world.

It really is about time that we start acting grateful for what this man has done for the club and start supporting every part of this club, rather than the continuous, and may i add ignorant, moaning.

MOANIN.jpg

Ricster said:
This really is getting out of hand. While im all for constructive criticsm, we're doing it more and more often. Yesterday we kept a clean sheet, won the game and most importantly took 3 points. Since Mancini has taken over we have won 7 games out of 9, we're in the last 16 of the FA Cup with 3 of the top 4 out of the competition, we've beaten our rivals on our own turf and shown the gap has closed dramatically, we've bounce back to winning after losing the game before, and we have been without a lot of 1st team players.

Our owner really must be sat back in Abu Dhabi thinking why the hell am i actually doing this? Do you think he will honestly enjoy hearing us all moan after the financial backing he has given our club? Without Mansour's money we'd be nothing! We'd be fighting it out back at the bottom half of the Prem without a joy in the world.

It really is about time that we start acting grateful for what this man has done for the club and start supporting every part of this club, rather than the continuous, and may i add ignorant, moaning.

Post of the Season so far!!! Agree 100%

Although I fully agree with the OP in terms of sentiment I cannot agree with the suggestion that we would be NOTHING without HRH.

We would still be City.

Nobody can buy the fans or the club in the fullest sense.

HRH is the best owner we have had, probably ever, but he is a guardian of the Manchester CIty name and should be proud to be able to have that role.

I am pretty sure he sits back in Abu Dhabi and thinks 'how can I make this even better' because that is how the Abu Dhabian's think.

And for that I am thankful.

But we are City.

So you'd like us to become Stepford wives like the Berbatov-is-better-than-Tevez-and-we've-still-got-loads-of-money rags?

As far as I can see, most people are making valid criticisms of what they saw yesterday, which was (in my and others opinion) utter tripe. Of course there are a few idiots but we all support the sheikh and what he's trying to do. No one is calling for Mancini's head. I'll praise what I think is good and criticise what I think is wrong.

Ricster said:

the owners would be more concerned if the fans didnt show any passion at all, the fans have invested heavily as well, supporting the team/club through the dark days.

if people spend their hard earned money to watch a game, then have an opinion on it, whats the problem.

take for instance i have just paid 100 pounds for 2 chelsea tickets, will spend a further 50 quid getting to the match, so 150 quid before i start, city play poorly, show no attacking inclination, are you saying, well thats ok because look what sheik mansour has put in the club.

the team will get the plaudits if they deliver and the flak if they dont, its the same for every club in the world, and we are no different

There's a fine line between contructive criticism and moaning. I don't see why so many people on here attempt to police the forum to prevent anyone expressing an opinion which is in any way critical.

Overall things are very positive and I have total faith in Mancini, but... yesterday's game was mind-numbingly tedious and we struggled to see off the worst team in the league. People should be allowed to discuss what they think went wrong. If you saw nothing wrong yesterday then I don't know what game you were watching.

Don't think we'll ever come to the day when noone has something to moan about. That applies to fans of all clubs. I always remember coming out of Maine Road after the 10-1 Huddersfield match and one bloke was moaning that we could have had more - he wasn't joking. By the nature of these forums I think you tend to get more of the negative comments - people with a bee in their bonnet over something and wanting to get it off their chests etc. After going to the game I enjoy going to the pub and dissecting the game with my mates. We do tend to get hyper critical but to a man (and woman!) we all love the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.