Moaning in General

Born to be Blue said:
Don't think we'll ever come to the day when noone has something to moan about. That applies to fans of all clubs. I always remember coming out of Maine Road after the 10-1 Huddersfield match and one bloke was moaning that we could have had more - he wasn't joking. By the nature of these forums I think you tend to get more of the negative comments - people with a bee in their bonnet over something and wanting to get it off their chests etc. After going to the game I enjoy going to the pub and dissecting the game with my mates. We do tend to get hyper critical but to a man (and woman!) we all love the club.

he was right! we should have been 2 down before mcnab got our first. ;)

wrongun73 said:
Born to be Blue said:
Don't think we'll ever come to the day when noone has something to moan about. That applies to fans of all clubs. I always remember coming out of Maine Road after the 10-1 Huddersfield match and one bloke was moaning that we could have had more - he wasn't joking. By the nature of these forums I think you tend to get more of the negative comments - people with a bee in their bonnet over something and wanting to get it off their chests etc. After going to the game I enjoy going to the pub and dissecting the game with my mates. We do tend to get hyper critical but to a man (and woman!) we all love the club.

he was right! we should have been 2 down before mcnab got our first. ;)

:-) My recollection of the game was that it wasn't as one sided as the score suggests.

I think this can be written off as post rag defeat hangover...after the 4-3 our next game was Fulham reserves in the CC and we were poor in that game also. Mancini even said after yesterdays game that he wasn't happy with the way we played - good enough for me.

I am over the moon with 3 points, +2 on the GD and a clean sheet so I will be steering well clear of todays 'constructive criticism'.

Good OP.

I'm getting a bit fed up of threads telling people off for having debate.

Stepford Wives...tubthumpers....whatever you want to call them. Their clarion calls echo round the forum, usually prefaced by "F.F.S."

And the rather comical notion that the Sheikh is sitting at home with his laptop saying to his harem of wenches "That fucking Didsbury Dave and his 4-3-3. I don't know why I bother".

You have to laugh.

Oh cmon DD 4 3 3 1 how silly the sheikh want 1 - 0 - 0 10 according to the Sun

Didsbury Dave said:

Stepford Wives...tubthumpers....whatever you want to call them. Their clarion calls echo round the forum, usually prefaced by "F.F.S."

And the rather comical notion that the Sheikh is sitting at home with his laptop saying to his harem of wenches "That fucking Didsbury Dave and his 4-3-3. I don't know why I bother".

You have to laugh.

well said dave, isnt it what the forum is for...debate that is

tell you what lads it,s not boring supporting city, 1st of all were taken over by a gift from god (whichever god you support) 2nd we buy and try to buy some of the best players on the planet (my view) 3rd we have the ade run against the arse then the fast track ban in time for the swamp 4th we have the bellers incident and the original coin throwing at the swamp 5th we have the devastating incident in angola with ade 6th we have the the assault by total tosspots at the league cup semi on bellers 7th we have the john terry allegations which indirectly involves our wayne, whats next, i know there is more to come, we love city and should be totally behind the team because WE ARE TEAM CITY, THIS IS OUR CITY, come lads n lasses lets got behind them some of these lads have had a shit time, nothing can get keep us lot down because we have seen it all?

Didsbury Dave said:

You have to laugh.
You flatter yourself Dave. He's more of a buzzer1 conspiracy theory man I understand.

mancunial said:
tell you what lads it,s not boring supporting city, 1st of all were taken over by a gift from god (whichever god you support) 2nd we buy and try to buy some of the best players on the planet (my view) 3rd we have the ade run against the arse then the fast track ban in time for the swamp 4th we have the bellers incident and the original coin throwing at the swamp 5th we have the devastating incident in angola with ade 6th we have the the assault by total tosspots at the league cup semi on bellers 7th we have the john terry allegations which indirectly involves our wayne, whats next, i know there is more to come, we love city and should be totally behind the team because WE ARE TEAM CITY, THIS IS OUR CITY, come lads n lasses lets got behind them some of these lads have had a shit time, nothing can get keep us lot down because we have seen it all?

Yeah

Cmon lads n lasses, arms around each other 1...2...3...

"I get knocked down, but I get up again, you ain't never gonna keep me down, I get knocked down"

(Hang on....what's the title of that song again!?!?!?! Wierd...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.