mobile internet doesnt work on my htc

mancityscot

I recently updated my HTC incredible s to the new software in January and since then I have not been able to get mobile data/internet whatsoever. I'm supposed to get 500mb per month but it just doesn't connect, I tap the icon and nothing happens. I get WiFi ok but no mobile internet. It was fine before the update. Has this happened to anyone else who has an HTC? Who would I be best calling to get help, HTC or O2? Cheers guys

mancityscot said:
I recently updated my HTC incredible s to the new software in January and since then I have not been able to get mobile data/internet whatsoever. I'm supposed to get 500mb per month but it just doesn't connect, I tap the icon and nothing happens. I get WiFi ok but no mobile internet. It was fine before the update. Has this happened to anyone else who has an HTC? Who would I be best calling to get help, HTC or O2? Cheers guys

I had HTC Hero and it was great, but with a few months left on my contract it got so slow even though had unlimited usage, and most of my apps went "to force close"? I was told i had too many things running at the same time so i stopped most of them and it didn't improve. I have a HTC desire S now and it's good, but struggle to get my "unlimited data" I work away and stay in hotels with free WIFI which works ok, but when i leave WIFI it's hard to get a connection anywhere else, so it's probably a settings problem maybe we need to do something after leaving WIFI? It's beyond me!

Your mobile internet settings must've been erased. Speak to O2 or look them up on the Internet.

I can give you all the settings tonight if you'd like, I've got a HTC Sensation on O2 but they'll be exactly the same.

Very stupid suggestion, but have you turned the phone off and on again since the update?

Same happened with my Desire S, possibility the internet settings changed for the update and you don't have the new one. Just phone your server and they will run you through the settings for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.