Mobile phone advice needed.

piffy on a rock bun

A few weeks ago I got my old mum a Nokia c101 mobile phone on a cheap tesco contract (£7.50 a month for 24months) trouble is she is not using it as she says its to complicated, needless to say the 14 day return option has passed,
My question is if I can find a unlocked phone she likes & can use could I just put the tesco sim card in & would it work ok?
Thanks for your help.

piffy on a rock bun said:
A few weeks ago I got my old mum a Nokia c101 mobile phone on a cheap tesco contract (£7.50 a month for 24months) trouble is she is not using it as she says its to complicated, needless to say the 14 day return option has passed,
My question is if I can find a unlocked phone she likes & can use could I just put the tesco sim card in & would it work ok?
Thanks for your help.

I'm presuming if it's unlocked it will be second hand take the sim card with you , try before you buy , if it doesn't work , where your buying it from will be able to unlock it and you can part ex the Nokia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.