mobile phone charges abroad after brexit

My uk mobile is the same cost in Holland as it is in the uk, mobiles usage abroad wasn’t affected by brexit.
Are you sure this is going to upset a lot of people can't be right especially after the country didn't suffer 60 days of night after leaving.

My uk mobile is the same cost in Holland as it is in the uk, mobiles usage abroad wasn’t affected by brexit.
Not yet, because I've not seen one mobile company commit to no increase costs my quess is they are waiting for the first to increase prices then they will all increase vastly

if as we hope holidays abroad become a thing again whats the score with data charges etc after brexit are we where we were before it got sorted by the european union.or have they all agreed a deal,we had a holiday with the grandkids booked last year that got moved to july this year.so if it goes ahead i dont fancy a week without internet with kids ))))
Just buy a SIM card at the airport in Spain or wherever and stick £20 of data on it. That will last you all your what’s app calls and internet no bother.

What's app for calls, text, video conferencing, with the hotels and local bars for the internet session. However I spoke with Three concerning Go-Roam and they said to crack on as nothing has changed, they said they have committed to offer free roaming in 71 destinations for the foreseeable future. I think Three are utterly marvelous and in my current top four companies for service and going the extra mile .. speaking of which ..

At nos 1 Amazon and Jeff for amazing service throughout this pandemic. Our alarm system threw a wobbly the other day and after tampering with the settings I could see a new battery for sensor 5 was required. Imagine my consternation when I ordered a 123 camera battery in the evening and it arrived the following morning @ free delivery. A £4 item dispatched and delivered in under 16 hours.

At nos 2 it's Tassimo for keeping up with our caffeine induced fix for free. We joined their subscribe club and got a machine for a pound. Every other month we were supposed to get 18 boxes of cappuccino and latte delivered for £60, but their system is proper messed up and continually suspends it's customers. We ring up and the ladies always send the order out for free and say they will keep on doing this until the head office get the gist. So for £60 back in in October we have had a £150 machine and 54 boxes of coffee @432 brews. As of this morning i:e Saturday we are 2 days overdue again so will ring up and get another 18 boxes. I do not think they have quite got to grips with this e-commerce malarkey.

At three it's Three for keeping us connected for pennies and always a pleasure to do business with. And as mentioned above they are still offering their excellent post Brexit roaming service.

And sneaking in at nos 4 is HP for that amazing free ink deal. It was a HP Envy Photo 6234 we bought for £69 with free ink included for seven months. The printer talks to HP in Germany and tells them when we are running low. This is month two and up to press have received 4 tri colour inks and 2 black inks, printing in excess of 500 hi definition 7x 5 and A4 photographs and around 100 A4 documents. The ink cartridges are X-large and would have cost over £150. I estimate I will be using another six cartridges in the next five months so do the math.

We don't normally shop at Asda's but deserve a mention in dispatches for their excellent home delivery service that keeps us all safe.

Last edited:
Easy for phone companies to reassure you that things won’t change while no bugger can go anywhere.

Are you sure this is going to upset a lot of people can't be right especially after the country didn't suffer 60 days of night after leaving.
It’s good news for all the businesses who are relocating to the EU if their roaming charges stay the same. Not sure how it helps the fishermen though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.