mobile phones

sheikmedick

my contract with 02 is up and I,m gonna get one of those smart phones.what would any of you lot reckon is the best phone out now ?
the i phone or samsung s2.

It really does depend on what you want to do with it. If you are looking at ease of use they are both very similar, but for some uses I would say the iphone has more paid apps available. However, there's much more free stuff and more tech-minded things for android (Emulation etc.). Galaxy S2 is certainly a good phone and arguably the best out there ATM, but most apps don't use it's full potential. You may be better off with something like a HTC Sensation of similar power, or HTC desire S for a bit lower spec, keeping that high-res display. I would say have a play around with them in shops to see which one you like the feel of. For me, it would be the S2 or a Sensation, but it's your preference

thanks matt s2 is a lot cheaper so will probably go for that.will have a look at that htc one though.

In a similar position, but have had a smartphone before (Sony)

I'm looking at the Samsung Galaxy Nexus which seems to be the best one out at the minute - running Android's latest release (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Anyone got one of these already?? and if so, are they as good as the reviews state??

ctidcarl said:
In a similar position, but have had a smartphone before (Sony)

I'm looking at the Samsung Galaxy Nexus which seems to be the best one out at the minute - running Android's latest release (Ice Cream Sandwich)

Anyone got one of these already?? and if so, are they as good as the reviews state??
Had a play around on one; I have an iPhone 4 right now which is doing me absolutely fine but the Galaxy Nexus is very good.

If you wanna hang around until April/May you can have your pick of a suspected bunch. Samsung Galaxy S3, etc.

Jackson-ctid said:
If you wanna hang around until April/May you can have your pick of a suspected bunch. Samsung Galaxy S3, etc.
Or September for an iPhone5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.