Mobile season card update

Still getting the message that I can’t download mine! Gone from expired passes too, call City up job?

My lad goes in through Y and his ticket (on iPhone) has just updated to show a QR code, ours further round haven’t…so presuming that’s to get in via the handheld scanners

All of mine on iPhone updated a couple of days ago to show a barcode on the back page. Some are change of entrance ( also updated ) and some the handheld entrances. So don’t really think that’s a guide.

All of mine on iPhone updated a couple of days ago to show a barcode on the back page. Some are change of entrance ( also updated ) and some the handheld entrances. So don’t really think that’s a guide.
It’s not meant to be a guide it’s a fact! His has a QR code on the front and his gate is Y which will be handheld scannersIMG_5320.jpeg

Mine is showing bugger all. I’ve downloaded it 3 times so far and it just disappears from my wallet after 24 hours. Crap system
Mine has suddenly started disappearing from my Apple Wallet every time I switch my Phone off. So far at least I’ve been able to reinstall it easily enough.

Mine disappeared from my apple wallet every time I downloaded it as well. Last season it kept reverting to the Dortmund home game (played September 2022) all the way to the end of the season. Now I don’t have one at all it’s vanished. City couldn’t solve the problem last season and can’t solve it this season despite numerous long phone calls and three trips to the etihad fan support team. They have put me on print at home tickets which is a pain. Shit system.

Mine is still showing the Red Star game, without reading the thread is there anything I can do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.