Mobile ticket query

stuart_kennedy_tache

Hi
City fans from Aberdeen here, bought 2 tickets for my wife and myself to attend EPL match vs Leicester on 2/4/25 from city site. Have managed to get 2 tickets downloaded onto my apple wallet on my iPhone but these tickets do not state date of match / opponents/ block, row, seat nos. Hoping that this will be updated nearer match date but would like confirmation of this. Tried phoning ticket office for nearly an hour with no one answering, just left on hold.
Probably think I’m being an idiot, but just want reassurance that I’ve not done anything wrong.
Can anyone please confirm that these mobile tickets will get updated? Thanks

Hi
City fans from Aberdeen here, bought 2 tickets for my wife and myself to attend EPL match vs Leicester on 2/4/25 from city site. Have managed to get 2 tickets downloaded onto my apple wallet on my iPhone but these tickets do not state date of match / opponents/ block, row, seat nos. Hoping that this will be updated nearer match date but would like confirmation of this. Tried phoning ticket office for nearly an hour with no one answering, just left on hold.
Probably think I’m being an idiot, but just want reassurance that I’ve not done anything wrong.
Can anyone please confirm that these mobile tickets will get updated? Thanks
Don’t worry it’s over six months tickets are update after the match prior to the one in question

What's the crack when you purchase a new mobile phone does things swap over without any hassle or have people had any issues. I am not very good with technology Ipswich was my first match using my phone I've PAH the last few seasons. Hopefully am worried about nothing. CTID

I recently upgraded my iPhone and it moved everything across for me. Failing that, you can always download your ticket from your online account.

Am after advice please
This season is my first using my phone for entry into the Etihad. I am in all the cup schemes obviously I've used it for Ipswich then it updated to Brentford. What happens next ? It's still showing Brentford at present. Sorry if this is a obvious question but dealing with our ticket office as left me paranoid. CTID

Am after advice please
This season is my first using my phone for entry into the Etihad. I am in all the cup schemes obviously I've used it for Ipswich then it updated to Brentford. What happens next ? It's still showing Brentford at present. Sorry if this is an obvious question but dealing with our ticket office as left me paranoid. CTID
Same here so try this :

Attachments

• IMG_6843.jpeg
    IMG_6843.jpeg
    556.3 KB · Views: 58
Am after advice please
This season is my first using my phone for entry into the Etihad. I am in all the cup schemes obviously I've used it for Ipswich then it updated to Brentford. What happens next ? It's still showing Brentford at present. Sorry if this is a obvious question but dealing with our ticket office as left me paranoid. CTID
Don't worry what match is displayed as the code behind it doesn't change so even if it was showing a previous game you'd get in. Mine is still showing Brentford but it will change before Sunday.

Also don't worry if it changes from Gold to Silver occasionally as again that doesn't mean anything.

Don't worry what match is displayed as the code behind it doesn't change so even if it was showing a previous game you'd get in. Mine is still showing Brentford but it will change before Sunday.

Also don't worry if it changes from Gold to Silver occasionally as again that doesn't mean anything.
Mine is still showing Brentford in Google wallet and Ive tried turning my phone off to update.
Will contact City, Inter Milan not showing for either of my season tickets, first season using, updated ok after Ipswich.

Last edited:
Mine is still showing Brentford in Google wallet and Ive tried turning my phone off to update.
Will contact City, Inter Milan not showing for either of my season tickets, first season using, updated ok after Ipswich.
You can't update manually on Android devices only iPhones so turning it off won't do anything. I'd wait until tomorrow before phoning the ticket office as that is a painful experience generally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.