Mobile ticket query

They should sack off having the next game announced on the season ticket. It causes so many people unnecessary worry and must generate their customer services a heap of extra work every week.

Just have ‘Season Ticket’ and the entrance letter on it and let people find out when the next game is, the same way they did for the previous 100 years.

Mine is still showing Brentford in Google wallet and Ive tried turning my phone off to update.
Will contact City, Inter Milan not showing for either of my season tickets, first season using, updated ok after Ipswich.

Mine is still showing Brentford - don't worry, updates for the cups can take time to trickle through.

Call them on the day if no update.

Mine still showing Southampton which is the next Premier League game I have tickets for

I have had the wrong match showing on mine before now and had no problem getting in,
someone told me, it doesn't matter what is shown as its still the correct season card,
its only a problem for extra tickets that have to be downloaded separately.

Mine is still showing Brentford in Google wallet and Ive tried turning my phone off to update.
Will contact City, Inter Milan not showing for either of my season tickets, first season using, updated ok after Ipswich.

On iPhone
Go to a City ticket in your Apple wallet.
Click the ‘3 dots’ top right.
Click ‘Pass Details’.
Turn ‘Automatic Updates’ off, and then on again.
It should then update with the latest match.

Don't worry what match is displayed as the code behind it doesn't change so even if it was showing a previous game you'd get in. Mine is still showing Brentford but it will change before Sunday.

Also don't worry if it changes from Gold to Silver occasionally as again that doesn't mean anything.
Thanks for the advice and quick response. Cheers Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.