Mobility scooters/ crutch walkers whats going on

Indaparkside

Everywhere i look people are on crutches or mobility scooters, growing up in the 70's 80's 90's etc can honestly say can't really remember many about apart from people carrying sports injuries etc.
Just have a look around when your about today surprising how many you will see,
The thing is I'm not discriminating against people who generally need them but there every fucking where.

I love seeing these people on mobility scooters having a fag or vaping and then seeing a couple of them parked outside the local pub. I think illnesses like obesity and a bit of back pain and the medical staff throw these scooters out like confetti.
What I have noticed is that 99.9% of mobility scooter users seem to be miserable, overweight fat cunts.
Uncanny that.

I love seeing these people on mobility scooters having a fag.
What I have noticed is that 99.9% of mobility scooter users seem to be miserable, overweight fat cunts.
Uncanny that.
Nailed it. Lazy fuckers who never heed a doctor's dietary and lifestyle advice. They then end up fat, lame and miserable but by then it's too late to get em on broccoli and a treadmill because that would be cruel, upsetting and against their human rights so the GP has no option but to sign them off on invalidity because he himself has found the toll of 900 hour weeks in his surgery has led to a morphine and amphetamine dependency which is becoming increasingly difficult to manage. It's a sad state of affairs and since the schools sold off all their fields to build takeaways the next generation of kids are doomed to inactiveness and obesity.

Nailed it. Lazy fuckers who never heed a doctor's dietary and lifestyle advice. They then end up fat, lame and miserable but by then it's too late to get em on broccoli and a treadmill because that would be cruel, upsetting and against their human rights so the GP has no option but to sign them off on invalidity because he himself has found the toll of 900 hour weeks in his surgery has led to a morphine and amphetamine dependency which is becoming increasingly difficult to manage. It's a sad state of affairs and since the schools sold off all their fields to build takeaways the next generation of kids are doomed to inactiveness and obesity.

Children don't walk play etc like we did??my daughters on her mobile 24/7"she is very slim and beautiful but god knows what the future holds

And very hot summers, now we're lucky if we get 2 days together

Now this kind of 'climate change' is the thing I buy into. No two days the same! Once upon a time we might get a week or so of decent dry weather. Nowadays it's a fuckin' heatwave for fifteen hours and then it pisses down for twenty four hours and then we're back to 'sunny intervals'!

Now this kind of 'climate change' is the thing I buy into. No two days the same! Once upon a time we might get a week or so of decent dry weather. Nowadays it's a fuckin' heatwave for fifteen hours and then it pisses down for twenty four hours and then we're back to 'sunny intervals'!

Supposed to be an indian summer on thursday, then -6 in the evening on Halloween.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.