MOCK THE WEEK!!!!

Glad it's back. Boyle is hilarious. I don't know why they put Gina Yashere on there tho the woman is the opposite of comedy, and is rather annoying. At least she didn't say much.

lol gina yashere

"well all the stars at mj's funeral, stevie wonder, lionel richie and the kid from britain's got talent i love it"

also on about the queen working in a lidl

Frankie Boyle is the only funny person on there regularly. The woman seemed to just use American black comedy which she really can't pull off. The guy who looks about 12 isn't the least bit funny, he's too fuckin cutesy. The only people who pull of weird random humour are the Mighty Boosh, everyone else is just acheap imitation.

love it!!!! there was one on the other night and frankie was talking about maggie thatcher it was so funny love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them all

Pearcey said:
Glad it's back. Boyle is hilarious. I don't know why they put Gina Yashere on there tho the woman is the opposite of comedy, and is rather annoying. At least she didn't say much.

yeah I know what you mean. She's so out of her depth on that show

I laugh like fuck at Boyle but it's his material not him. He's all about shock value, he says things other comics wouldn't dream of. He's a far better writer than a comic imo.

stony said:
I laugh like fuck at Boyle but it's his material not him. He's all about shock value, he says things other comics wouldn't dream of. He's a far better writer than a comic imo.

I've seen his stand up and was left wondering if it was the same man i laugh so much at on Mock the Week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.