mock the week

Andy Parson is shit, and the only reason people laugh is that silly high pitched voice of his. Boyle is brilliant and I actually quite like Russell Howard. David Mitchell is hilarious when hes on so to is the aussie wioth the fake foot.

Frankie Boyle....very funny

Dara O' Brean ....mildly amusing

Russell Howard, Andy Parsons ....both crap, but for some unknown reason have a loyal following of buffoons...

Hugh Dennis... a good mimic and voice thrower...gets a few cheap laughs..

All Women Comedians.....excruciatingly, toe-curlingly ,embarassingly Unfunny.....can't believe they actually earn a living at it....

....and before any PC Cnut pipes up, l am not Sexist, but am Homophobic...

I used to really like the show and laugh quite often. These days, everyone watches it, and when everybody watches a comedy show, it suddenly becomes less funny as the jokes don't have to be anything special to get a laugh now.

Frankie Boyle and Dara O'Brien are the only two worth watching for now. Hugh Denis is occasionally funny, Andy Parsons isn't really and Russell Howard is awful. He doesn't end a joke, ever, just keeps talking. David Mitchell and Michael McIntyre should replace Howard and Parsons, just to give the show a bit of freshness.

Like someone said, now, it's just 5 comedians shouting over each other trying to get unfunny bits of their stand up in. They should bring back Whose Line is it Anyway, the US version is brilliant.

I'd prefer 8 out of 10 cats if Jimmy Carr did one. Would I Lie To You is due on again soon so I'm looking forward to that, and the new series of QI!

I used to love Mock the Week and still do enjoy the old episodes but the new series hasn't been up to it's usual standard at all. Not even close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.