mod for a day

I would show everyone how to become a gynaecologist, play the flute, how to split an atom, how to construct a box girder bridge, how to irrigate the Sahara Desert and make vast new areas of land cultivatable.

Then I'd tell you all how to rid the world of all known diseases: become a doctor, get really famous, tell the other doctors what to do so there'll be no more disease.

Finally it would be showing how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony, and how to reconcile the Russians and everyone else.

Oh I remember it well.

I'd ban all those bastards that deliberately derail threads.
I said the same when we were talking about the best headphones under £200. I don't know about anyone else but Sony are shite, I prefer Bose, very reliable and better sound quality.

as it stands,
it looks like everyone from top (ric) to bottom (barcon) is getting banned,
with the exception of eccles blue.
she'll be all alone on here.

anybody would think the only job the mods have is to ban people.
Then if I were mod for a day I’d unban everyone because I’d be lonely talking to myself! ;-)

Mind you I met get some sensible conversation!

I'd ban all those bastards that deliberately derail threads.
I said the same when we were talking about the best headphones under £200. I don't know about anyone else but Sony are shite, I prefer Bose, very reliable and better sound quality.
I agree with this. So anyway is the new Alien film any good?

I would show everyone how to become a gynaecologist, play the flute, how to split an atom, how to construct a box girder bridge, how to irrigate the Sahara Desert and make vast new areas of land cultivatable.

Then I'd tell you all how to rid the world of all known diseases: become a doctor, get really famous, tell the other doctors what to do so there'll be no more disease.

Finally it would be showing how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony, and how to reconcile the Russians and everyone else.
What would you do in the afternoon ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.