mod for a day

Along with every thick fucker who says "Ethiad", "Harland" etc etc And this should be a sticky post at the top of every page...

View attachment 129723

Any offenders to be stoned to death. Or made to listen to non stop M*******y "songs" for a week.
The most recent Israel - Hamas war/conflict has been going on for almost 12 months now, and some posters still spell it Isreal !!!

I’d crack down on anyone making disparaging remarks about posters/posts in the Matchday Forum.
Yep, should just be taken for granted they are absolutely bonkers. No need to reiterate the fact.

Along with every thick fucker who says "Ethiad", "Harland" etc etc And this should be a sticky post at the top of every page...

View attachment 129723

Any offenders to be stoned to death. Or made to listen to non stop M*******y "songs" for a week.
And when they've breathed their last they are hanged from one of the spirals at the Etihad - just so the others are aware and are suitably encouraged to write the King's English.

Although I can't see what's wrong with 'could've'!

1. Ban all posters who refer to San Francisco as "Frisco" or California as "Cali".
2. Ban all posters who like late REM better than early REM.
3. Ban all posters who moan about the pies at the Etihad (they taste like victory to me).
4. Bring back that fucker whose user name looked like a fish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.