Modern cars are so angry.

It is usually either a potentiometer (resistive) or a Hall Effect sensor (magnetic) connected directly to the throttle peddle, which is in turn connected to the ETC (electronic throttle control) by wire via the engine management system.

Ah, I've just gotta try n remember that when I'm batting down Broadway. I am not tuggin' at an accelerator pedal, I'm pulling on a, er, what was that again, TMT?

I'm currently (not actually right now) driving a brand new Mitsubishi L200 Warrior Twin-cab (hire car for work).

It's an auto, 5-speed box, which is a bit cack to start with, but the thing is so angry if you don't start it or stop it in exactly the right order.

It's got about three different tones of beep, and the alarm system is also f*cking mental. The bastard thing went off as I was driving it on Tuesday.
Any sympathy I might have had with you (and you do make a valid point) disappeared as soon as you said...

It's an auto

I'm currently (not actually right now) driving a brand new Mitsubishi L200 Warrior Twin-cab (hire car for work).

It's an auto, 5-speed box, which is a bit cack to start with, but the thing is so angry if you don't start it or stop it in exactly the right order.

It's got about three different tones of beep, and the alarm system is also f*cking mental. The bastard thing went off as I was driving it on Tuesday.
I've drove quite a few L200s in the past, decent off road but not on the road. Nearly lost the back end a few times, especially when going around roundabouts. Are they still shite handling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.