Modric: "Spurs are Superior to City"

Cheadle Blue

But the table doesn't lie, you ugly inbred twat!!!!!

Luka Modric believes Tottenham are a better team than Manchester City but admits it will be difficult to secure a top-four finish.

The sides were neck-and-neck in the race for UEFA Champions League qualification last season before Spurs picked up a decisive 1-0 victory at Eastlands in their penultimate match.

A similarly crucial fixture is on the cards this term, with City set to entertain Harry Redknapp's men on 10th May.

Tottenham are currently one place and four points behind their Manchester rivals in fifth, but do have the chance to make up ground with a game in hand.

Modric accepts that it will not be easy for Spurs to repeat their heroics from 12 months ago, even though he feels they are the superior team.

"It is going to be tougher than last year but I think we have a lot of quality in the team and can do it again," the Croatian, currently on international duty, told Sky Sports News.

"It is going to be hard but I think we are better than them and we still have one game against them.

"I think that game will again be decisive for who finishes fourth and fifth."

Cheadle Blue said:
But the table doesn't lie, you ugly inbred twat!!!!!

Luka Modric believes Tottenham are a better team than Manchester City but admits it will be difficult to secure a top-four finish.

The sides were neck-and-neck in the race for UEFA Champions League qualification last season before Spurs picked up a decisive 1-0 victory at Eastlands in their penultimate match.

A similarly crucial fixture is on the cards this term, with City set to entertain Harry Redknapp's men on 10th May.

Tottenham are currently one place and four points behind their Manchester rivals in fifth, but do have the chance to make up ground with a game in hand.

Modric accepts that it will not be easy for Spurs to repeat their heroics from 12 months ago, even though he feels they are the superior team.

"It is going to be tougher than last year but I think we have a lot of quality in the team and can do it again," the Croatian, currently on international duty, told Sky Sports News.

"It is going to be hard but I think we are better than them and we still have one game against them.

"I think that game will again be decisive for who finishes fourth and fifth."

poor mans silva and a rich mans fletcher.

Must be something in the water in Norf Landan, the top midfielders are all gobshites!

He is a very talented player. Perhaps rather than be confident and try to boost his team like that he shoudl be saying they play a lot of games and are very tired!

To call him a poor man's Silva is laughable really.Top quality player and you can't blame im for backing the team he plays for in what will be a very close finish for 4th.

TBH nothing wrong with what he said. I agree with him they are superior but not by much. They've had some injuries to key players and still done fantastic in the champs league. We arguably have a better defence but midfield wise they create more and are attractive to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.