Modric: "Spurs are Superior to City"

Excellent player, and no problem with what he said. He's entitled to his view. Saying they're better than us should only, ahem, spur our players on against them. The league table, at the moment at least, suggests he is wrong.

citymad said:
TBH nothing wrong with what he said. I agree with him they are superior but not by much. They've had some injuries to key players and still done fantastic in the champs league. We arguably have a better defence but midfield wise they create more and are attractive to watch.

Can i ask how you can be superior but not by much? ;)

I'd rather them say they're better than we say we're better. We don't have a good history of backing statements up.

You can't really blame him for saying it in my opinion, they've done extremely well in the Champions League.

That said, as someone has pointed out the table does not lie so as not to underestimate ourselves.

The game with them is going to be huge.

He's not gonna say anything other is he? What would you imagine is gonna be up on the OS in the next few weeks from Kompany or De Jong?

modric thinks spurs are better, if that's true who...

would you have out of their squad for ours?

I'd have (some as squad members):

Dawson
Bale
Lennon
Van der vart
Modric
Defoe

I think that's all I'd have out of their squad.

I only think bale and van der vart would get in out starting 11, possibly defoe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.