Modric

We don't need him.

Can see Chelsea sniffing round again.

Another who is way overrated in my book. Great to have when you're coasting at 3-0 up, but, when the chips are down he hides. The jury is still out on Nasri for me - so we dont need another one.............................steer clear.

Dont need him, we got Silva and Nasri who are too similar to Modric. If anything we should go for Bale. Our left handside would be immense. Clichy and Bale both top footballers with PACE!! Who I think would compliment each other very nicely. If they want Ade as part of the deal even better, get the price down!!

We do need a cm imo as we saw what happened when yaya was away also although I think barry is a great player he isn't top quality and he can be found out in europe and away from home he does tend to have games where he gives the ball away alot. Modric is the kind of player that we need someone who will keep the ball and do those cross field passes but can he play in a midfield 2, he isn't the strongest and I fear we could get overun if we had our normal front 4 with just modric and whoever else protecting them. The only other midfielders we have been linked with is m'villa and crigliano both unproven so I hope we do go for modric.

Only Arry and his dog Rosie rate Modric highly, and Levy asking 40m .....bugger off you bunch of deluded twats.

He said he was interested in only joining Chelsea so I don't think it would worry us. I would prefer Ever Benega to be bought to replace Barry. Although I don't want Barry to leave at any price, don't care what other fans think of him IMO he is a big match player for us.

Yes we do need an extra cm, particularly if De Jong leaves, with Barry getting on a bit and if Yaya doesn't retire from international football. For me that man is either M'vila or Arturo Vidal, could possibly use Dzeko as a makeweight in any deal? Modric isn't the man anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.