Mohamed Al Fayed

So the case qas passed to the CPS in 2008 who decided there was insufficient evidence to bring a case against him (Al-Fayed) .... err who was head of CPS in 2008? The same person who didn't bring the case against Saville in 2009.

Any guesses?
Does he accept football hospitality and clothing donations by any chance?

Quite frankly this does not surprise me. Old foreign bloke with stacks of money having bought the most famous shop in the world and therefore had his way a famous old UK institution, decides to 'have his way' with young/vulnerable females in his employment, whether they like it or not.

As ever with these situations where the dirty bugger is dead, you do have to question the motives of the victims. They'll never get real justice, or an apology, or a prosecution, so I have to assume cash is the likely motive...

Amazing how it all comes out after he is dead, CPS failed to prosecute him in 2008 I wonder why?
Well it will have been because of a lack of evidence on that one case alone. Shame because people have only come out after he died. Nothing more sinister than that. I wonder how the one who came forward in 2008 feels about this now? I bet a mix of vindicated and let down

Probably you are. As I understand it the Met sent one case to the CPS which would have been a local CPS office and one prosecutor, so unlikely it reached a Senior Crown Prosecutor at district level let alone bosses. And this coming from me, who has deep long standing dislike of the CPS who are imho, mostly cunts
I speak from experience when I say the CPS are cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.