Moments of solitude

baldybouncer

When MH has the opportunity to grab a quiet moment all on his lonesome, I wonder if he (a) grins like a grinning man who's can't stop grinning, does a little Welsh jig (if the Welsh do jigs that is!) and hysterically punches the air or (b) breaks down sobbing and evacuates his bowels at the thought of having to deliver the goods this season with all the eyes of the PL burning holes in his immaculate grey Boss (or Matalan) suit. No pressure Mark!!

Guffpipe said:
Is it wrong that both of these scenarios make me want to jack off into a pickle jar?

PMSL - Best first post ever! Oh and by the way welcome RAG! ;-)

Guffpipe said:
Is it wrong that both of these scenarios make me want to jack off into a pickle jar?

Must be the best first post ever on this site. May you start as you mean to continue. I will never see Branston in the same light again.

MH must have the best football managers job in the world,i actually dont think hughes will be under too much presure from the arabs this season,a top six finish and either the fa cup or league cup should do the trick this should suffice and move us on to this time next year when other top stars will join and push us into the top 4 the following season, then its time to 'rock n roll'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.