Monaco away ticket details

Seen a few of their highlights recently and they score lots of goals but there seem to be lots of empty seats for such a small stadium.

If you want to go to any game, there is always a way. It may mean sitting in the home end; it may mean paying way over the odds for a ticket but, if you are utterly determined, there is, and there always has been, a way.

If you want to go to any game, there is always a way. It may mean sitting in the home end; it may mean paying way over the odds for a ticket but, if you are utterly determined, there is, and there always has been, a way.
I would never sit in the home end at any ground. I wouldn't last 5 minutes. Did it once at the swamp. Never again.

I can't remember team management being a separate category for receiving an allocation before but I'm probably wrong.

I think a lot of the tickets will go to squad and management and major sponsors. There is also the Superbia allocation.
Plus the ticket agencies

I can't remember team management being a separate category for receiving an allocation before but I'm probably wrong.

I think a lot of the tickets will go to squad and management and major sponsors. There is also the Superbia allocation.

Seen a few of their highlights recently and they score lots of goals but there seem to be lots of empty seats for such a small stadium.

I have worked two years in France back in the late 90s. Back in those days Monaco was not averaging more than 10K attendance, seems that it has not changed much.
This has always struck me as if Belgravia had a football club of its own : all the wealth and glitter, but no popular support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.