Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

A word of caution for any blues staying over in Nice, watch out for the Nice ultras, i kid you not they are nasty fuckers and will be itching for a go at the English, they were at it in the Euros
The "Nice ultras" conjured up a group dressed in blazers and chinos who say "I say old boy, do you mind awfully if we give you a good kicking?" Then they drop you off at A&E saying "Thanks awfully for being such a good sport".

The "Nice ultras" conjured up a group dressed in blazers and chinos who say "I say old boy, do you mind awfully if we give you a good kicking?" Then they drop you off at A&E saying "Thanks awfully for being such a good sport".
I wish they were but sadly they are the Millwall of French football, i know it sounds unlikely but it's true, Nice ultras have a group BSN Brigade Sud Nice that were that violent they were made illegal in France, they have gone underground and membership or showing any banner with BSN on at any ground in France can get you banged up
I always thought PSG were Frances top firm but no it's this bunch of nutters, they have caused mayhem all over France since the 90s, they organised and carried out vicious attacks on Turkish fans in Paris just because they are Muslims, they have strong links to the extreme right in France
Their lead Fred Braquet was arrested in February of last year and faces 7 years in prison for trying to revive BSN and for organising violent clashes at various grounds where weapons were confiscated, just google Nice ultras it's all there

I wish they were but sadly they are the Millwall of French football, i know it sounds unlikely but it's true, Nice ultras have a group BSN Brigade Sud Nice that were that violent they were made illegal in France, they have gone underground and membership or showing any banner with BSN on at any ground in France can get you banged up
I always thought PSG were Frances top firm but no it's this bunch of nutters, they have caused mayhem all over France since the 90s, they organised and carried out vicious attacks on Turkish fans in Paris just because they are Muslims, they have strong links to the extreme right in France
Their lead Fred Braquet was arrested in February of last year and faces 7 years in prison for trying to revive BSN and for organising violent clashes at various grounds where weapons were confiscated, just google Nice ultras it's all there

We had run in with them during Euros, Northern Ireland fans drinking with Polish fans night before game and they attacked us from side streets then gone again in an instant

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/violence-nice-northern-ireland-poland-8171259

I remember that, were you drinking in Nice centre or did you all stray into the area that Nice ultras claim is their own and always defend?

Stayed in centre just off sea front, in Nice for 6 days and that was only trouble we had, had none in Lyon or Paris, took a day trip to Monaco so looking forward to next week

Stayed in centre just off sea front, in Nice for 6 days and that was only trouble we had, had none in Lyon or Paris, took a day trip to Monaco so looking forward to next week
Hope travelling blues have read this don't want unsuspecting City fans blundering around Nice after a few bevvies thinking they are in a Med paradise and then get jumped :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.