Monaco away tickets (sold out 8/3)

Seemed to be a lot stood at the back behind the seats, but I'd still say it wasn't full. I was offered spares by a few people, so there were plenty knocking about.

There was no check of the name whatsoever at the gate. Seems to only be the Italians who give a shit
It's written into the law in Italy

I also didn't see anyone, and why.
They make such a song and dance beforehand, giving out do's and dont's and they can't be arsed to show
their face as a gesture of welcome to those who travelled.

I'll be honest I didn't see anyone, but was informed Lisa was there.
Certainly not the usual presence having been told ID and tickets would be checked

Squirty, me and you have had our arguements about names on tickets and i am not renewing it now BUT, if City say the stewards/police/martians will check names then they should do. On Wednesday not one ticket was checked. My point is that Blues will think that next time the club say they are going to do it the fans will ignore it believing no checks will be made. The trouble is the next time they WILL check tickets and Blues will miss the game and will have wasted their money.
The club are not consistent with their policy.
On another note they (club officials) were there, one checked my tickets (merely to ensure I was going into the correct part but did not check my ID.

Oh and there was no booze ban in Monaco they even served me which shows they had no standards what so ever.

Squirty, me and you have had our arguements about names on tickets and i am not renewing it now BUT, if City say the stewards/police/martians will check names then they should do. On Wednesday not one ticket was checked. My point is that Blues will think that next time the club say they are going to do it the fans will ignore it believing no checks will be made. The trouble is the next time they WILL check tickets and Blues will miss the game and will have wasted their money.
The club are not consistent with their policy.
On another note they (club officials) were there, one checked my tickets (merely to ensure I was going into the correct part but did not check my ID.

Oh and there was no booze ban in Monaco they even served me which shows they had no standards what so ever.
I've never had a problem with names on tickets, ever.
My beef was about the time wasted collecting tickets in some inconvenient place and the carrying around of passports, which they have addressed by allowing ID cards.

But you are right, they said we would have to show ID that matched the name and no one bothered to look. Next time the game will sell out at 20,000 points and they'll only be a hundred in the ground with 900 outside having been barred entry for having the wrong name on the ticket.

I'll be honest I didn't see anyone, but was informed Lisa was there.
Certainly not the usual presence having been told ID and tickets would be checked

Lisa 'theres nothing i can do' eaton was there doing her usual great job of telling the fans with issues 'there's nothing I can do' why we have a supporter liason officer for these overseas trips who goes out of her way to avoid any supporter issues is beyond me

Heard that a few people who passed on their tickets for the game have had emails this morning, informing them that their season cards have been suspended. Anyone else heard or know anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.