Monaco (h) Pre-match (team news page 26).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry mate, but with the greatest respect, you want to go into this seasons biggest game without our all round best player in KDB? Madness.
There is not a single chance in hell that KDB and Silva do not play in the double pivot 8/8 roles tomorrow night, and thank god
Without them in the team we have never ever controlled a football game. Be it saturday or away at Burnley, the games they didnt play, we looked pathetic in ball retention and transition
I just simply do not see Pep giving up his beliefs in ball control to sacrifice one of them to fit both Ferna and Yaya into the middle. Fernandinho will play one of the full back roles and support Yaya when in possession. He aint taking yaya out of the entire squad against Huddersfield by accident, he knew he has a huge role to play Tuesday night

Totally 100% agree with the subs comment though, it is abysmal that we are at this stage in the clubs growth and that is our impact choice off the bench.

for me silva is way far more important than kdb and with him and yaya can control the game with diniho being able to regain possesion for us! been disapointed with kdb this season apart fro the odd game as his passing and energy around the pitch have been lazy at times for such a world class player! and to be honest we could do with a real game changer on the bench and kdb is that player not nolito or navas.

Are Monaco most dangerous down the sides or through the middle?

If through the middle is it worth playing Fernando?

Regarding the subs. I really wish we'd have blooded a few youngsters by now. Navas and Delph are pointless anymore so it'd have been good to have Sancho or Diaz or others on the bench.

No, it is not worth playing Fernando.
They have pace and power in wide areas with intricacy with Silva in the pocket but we should dominate the ball and he will not start Fernando in this game

Still staggered some posters are dropping KDB from their 11, asif he isnt the leading assist maker in the squad this year along with being the key player in our run to the semi last year
He was brought in to win this competition, and will start tomorrow

________________Willy_______________

Sagna__Stones__kolorav__F/dinho

Sane__Silva__Yaya__Kdb__Sterling

_____________Aguero_____________

________________Willy_______________

Sagna__Stones__kolorav__F/dinho

Sane__Silva__Yaya__Kdb__Sterling

_____________Aguero_____________
I like this.

The fear is that Stones would stand off any runner whereas Otamendi and Kolarov both dive in too much and get carded. What a mish mash squad we have at the moment. :-)

Really dunno how to feel about this game. They are one of the most attacking teams in Europe with some great players. We'll most certainly concede. Just have to hope the forwards are on their game and outscore them.

I have a strange feeling that Aguero won't start. I'm not saying I don't want him to start but something tells me we could line up like this

Fernandinho
Silva Yaya
Sane KDB Sterling

I admire your neatness. I really do.

But putting Kolarov at LB just hurts my soul. Sagna and Fernandinho as the full backs I hope.

Reason being, i think Fernandinho will drop in with Toure and they will play more as 3 CB's when we have the ball. He'll drop in when we are countered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.