Monaco (h) Pre-match (team news page 26).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returns I would imagine. Will likely sell out tomorrow morning.

A load of seats in block 137 and 138 have gone on sale...the front (ish) row seats that are quite often empty and in full view of the cameras...what's that all about the day before the game.... it's like we are trying to leave seats empty! Presume it's tickets we have given elsewhere and last minute retd which asks the question why give those seats in the firstplace, give them the back 4 rows of SSL3 instead

It's a tough one for Pep. Do we play a false 9 i.e De Bruyne so that we keep the ball a bit better and are possibly more fluid? Perhaps bring Ferny into the middle? Or do we play Aguero, who can come alive in these games and carry the team, who could kickstart his season again with a decent performance? Maybe play Ferny at left back for his energy and ability on the ball there?

It's a tough one. I think Pep will go strong because it's a home game and just be wary of their counter attacking. In the away game we might see a different setup but I can see something along the lines of Caballero, Sagna, Stones, Kolarov, Ferny, Yaya, Silva, De Bruye, Sterling, Sane, Aguero.

He'll have faith that we'll keep the ball for most of the game, control possession, not give it away in silly areas and create chances with that side.

Should be a cracking game, I don't rate Monaco that highly. I think they're a good side but Spurs were pisspoor in Europe by their usual standards and Leverkusen are well down the Bundesliga. Winning their group wasn't a huge "success". They're decent but we should be beating them home and away.
Its hard to agree with you here: I mean these guys won their group and are atop their league. No fact suggests they shouldn't be rated highly. Half of their young squad is being linked to moves to top clubs everywhere.

They seem like the real deal to me. And I rate them highly. The only real disadvantage I see is a lack of experienice.

PEP: My admiration for Bielsa is huge because he make the players better. I haven't met anyone who didn’t speak good about him

PEP: For me, Barcelona remain the best team in the world. We are here to see what is our level and if we are able to go to the next round.

A load of seats in block 137 and 138 have gone on sale...the front (ish) row seats that are quite often empty and in full view of the cameras...what's that all about the day before the game.... it's like we are trying to leave seats empty! Presume it's tickets we have given elsewhere and last minute retd which asks the question why give those seats in the firstplace, give them the back 4 rows of SSL3 instead

Its bizarre, but they're still going quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.