Monarch

Bunch of bastards, cancelled my holiday without as much as a kiss my arse and offered a £15 discount if i re-booked another holiday with them.

BWTAC said:
Bunch of bastards, cancelled my holiday without as much as a kiss my arse and offered a £15 discount if i re-booked another holiday with them.

Fook....where and when?..i booked two weeks in june/july with them

Out of all the budget airlines they have the most space because they put in 1 less row of seats than the others.

using them in 3 weeks , and use them most times, they work out cheaper as i can go out to where i want and am not stuck on the change over days like using major travel companies , and then book accom via alpharooms or such like

bluevengence said:
BWTAC said:

Booked to Kos end of July and they just cancelled due to low numbers, offered nothing as alternative, wankers.

BWTAC said:
bluevengence said:
BWTAC said:

Booked to Kos end of July and they just cancelled due to low numbers, offered nothing as alternative, wankers.

Bastards....im off to Skiathos...i hope

Check in early.Ask to sit by the door and offer to help in any emergency.
If you are physically fit they will let you . . . . . but if the plane crashes into the sea, you are last off because you have to help others out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.