Monday's football

Balti said:
JamesMCFC said:
Can anyone remember if United have ever been beaten by a last minute goal? I wonder if they have experienced it

How about when they experienced City scoring 3 last minute goals to stuff the rag wankers at the swamp this season ~:-)

1 - 6

Lol I mean by actually being beat, we were already 3-1 up at that time!

Amadeus20 said:
Im very worried about the game tomorrow after watching Arsenal.. They were dead in the 2nd half.

What a joke that K.K.K gets 2 more days rest than us.

Why couldnt they have Newcastle-United tuesday and City-LFC wednesday? Wouldnt it be more fair?
Fair? What has fair got to do with anything?

Marvin said:
Villa 1-1 Swansea
Blackburn 1-2 Stoke
QPR 2-1 Norwich
Wolves 0-2 Chelsea
Fulham 1-4 Arsenal

More bad news with Chelsea and Arsenal set for wins?

To all The Arse fans who, on ninety mins yesterday, fell about laughing off their cocks, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Oops, what dropped off then?

jimharri said:
Amadeus20 said:
Im very worried about the game tomorrow after watching Arsenal.. They were dead in the 2nd half.

Why couldnt they have Newcastle-United tuesday and City-LFC wednesday? Wouldnt it be more fair?

Rag alert.

Amadeus20 said:
jimharri said:
Amadeus20 said:

Rag alert.
Damn; there goes my carefully cultivated cover.

Been a few shock results over the past few days

May be just may be, lower teams have learnt how to park the bus better, at the beginning of the season everyone was trying to play football, and the smaller teams were getting beat, perhaps managers have changes tactics now we are at the buisiness end of the season?

arsen.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.