Monday's headlines

don't know if already posted but my favourite is on the front of the sun

Aga two Roo blue
push up table man city

strongbowholic said:
Great Derby Result For City But Not So Good For England Team

Guess who ran with that? Bitter bastards :))

What utter dribble from the Dailyfail. Just 7 years ago we had David James, Cole, Vassell, Sweep, Barton, Onuoha, Richards, sinclair, jordan, Croft, Mills, Fowler and Bradley and nobody bats an eyelid.

shaiomarali said:
strongbowholic said:

What utter dribble from the Dailyfail. Just 7 years ago we had David James, Cole, Vassell, Sweep, Barton, Onuoha, Richards, sinclair, jordan, Croft, Mills, Fowler and Bradley and nobody bats an eyelid.
Its because were hurting uniteds rep

shaiomarali said:
strongbowholic said:

That's because we were challenging the scum or the top4. Now our world stars are tearing them a new arse hole nearly every derby and they don't like it. Boo fook in boo hoo

Really? I got to read Monday's Daily Wail in a pub and there were five pages of laughing at United. The point about Hart being the only English player in the starting line-up was that the foreigners are so much better and if Dyke's dream is to come true he'd better do something about the skills of English players!

On a side note, I think this season promises to be so competitive, with "no easy games", because many teams have bought in cheaper (than English) players from abroad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.