Monday's Test!

Clough, Goater, Jobson, Crooks, Beasley?, Not Sure, Weaver, Tommy Wright, Not Sure, Not Sure, Conlon, Sheila, Not Sure

Chappie, Not Sure, Russell, Greenacre the Legend, Heaney, Wiekens, Brannan, Vaughan, Tskhadadze, Bradbury, Bishop, Super Kevin Horlock, Hiley, Not Sure, Not Sure, Stepney, Not Sure

Asa Hartford, Not Sure, Not Sure, Brown,Dickov, Mason, Joe Royle , Jamie The Pillock, Willie Donachie, Jeff Whitley, Edghill, Jim Whitley, Tia-Tia-Tiatto, "First £10m player" Phillips, Not Sure

I used to have that picture in a frame on my wall

Damocles said:
Clough, Goater, Jobson, Crooks, Beasley?, Not Sure, Weaver, Tommy Wright, Not Sure, Not Sure, Conlon, Sheila, Not Sure

Chappie, Not Sure, Russell, Greenacre the Legend, Heaney, Wiekens, Brannan, Vaughan, Tskhadadze, Bradbury, Bishop, Super Kevin Horlock, Hiley, Not Sure, Not Sure, Stepney, Not Sure

Asa Hartford, Not Sure, Not Sure, Brown,Dickov, Mason, Joe Royle , Jamie The Pillock, Willie Donachie, Jeff Whitley, Edghill, Jim Whitley, Tia-Tia-Tiatto, "First £10m player" Phillips, Not Sure

I used to have that picture in a frame on my wall
Isn't that tall lad next to Wright, David Morley?

Christ I've spent the last 12 years trying to forget most of that lot!

lancs blue said:

I'm impressed with you lancs, i couldn't remember that one.

Also, the third keeper is Michael Brown. So we had 2 x Michael Brown's in the squad once!

mancmackem said:
lancs blue said:

I'm impressed with you lancs, i couldn't remember that one.

Also, the third keeper is Michael Brown. So we had 2 x Michael Brown's in the squad once!

Ah cheers, that one was bugging me.

Clough, Goater, Jobson, Crooks, Beasley, Michael Brown, Weaver, Tommy Wright, S.R, David Morley, Conlon, Sheila, R.K.

Chappie, Ronnie Evans, Russell, Greenacre the Legend, Heaney, Wiekens, Brannan, Vaughan, Tskhadadze, Bradbury, Bishop, Super Kevin Horlock, Hiley, A.B, N.M, Stepney, Frankie Bunn

Asa Hartford, Andrew Porteous (putting that in as nobody was going to get that), Alan Reilly, Brown,Dickov, Mason, Joe Royle , Jamie The Pillock, Willie Donachie, Jeff Whitley, Edghill, Jim Whitley, Tia-Tia-Tiatto, "First £10m player" Phillips, R.B (physio)

I've put the initials in of the ones left, and the ones that are just too random to get!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
http://www.mcivta.com/squad-pic.html

Cheaterer! ;-)

Also, this has already been done last August, only just found this link on Google. I await the fail boat pictures!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134074&view=previous" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134074&view=previous</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.