Money changes everything....

didactic

In a period of four years we have gone from being the most loyal, faithful supporters in the country to worse than our scummy neighbours. Everything about every other team supporter that we hated me have now adapted, we moan, whinge and insult our own players, our manager and every single loss. We have become the worst set of supporters which is why everyone is praying for our downfall and celebrating our every loss.

To those that still remember the days when we stood together and backed the team through rain, sleet or snow I apologise. To those that have let the money get to their heads and become the annoying assholes who most think all City supporters are now, take a good look at yourselves.

I am going to have a drink.

didactic said:
In a period of four years we have gone from being the most loyal, faithful supporters in the country to worse than our scummy neighbours. Everything about every other team supporter that we hated me have now adapted, we moan, whinge and insult our own players, our manager and every single loss. We have become the worst set of supporters which is why everyone is praying for our downfall and celebrating our every loss.

To those that still remember the days when we stood together and backed the team through rain, sleet or snow I apologise. To those that have let the money get to their heads and become the annoying assholes who most think all City supporters are now, take a good look at yourselves.

if we fucked off sky and went back to the beeb an itv and players

on say 3 grand a week and us on 400 quid a week

but it wont happen cos every one goes to uni now...... G R E E D .....

didactic said:

Post of the night by a mile.

ive seen alot worse.... i think alot of people have jumped on teh bandwagon and expect a win each game ect.. tonight was a really tough game and we can beat them at home, i have the faith and well we need to get behinnd the team. i remember being 4 - 0 down at half time to arsenal at maine road and we was all singing our hearts out :D win lose or draw ill always being getting behind the lads.

didactic said:

Good on you , quite right. I think we will do them at home and i will be behind the lads all the way. Now then i am going to have a nice hot brew before i go to bed. Great post , spot on.

didactic said:

Just out of interest, as someone who has followed City, home and away, for many years... just remind me when exactly this time period was that you are talking about?

Because I certainly can't remember this glorious interlude that you refer to.

And this is a serious question, not a piss take...

didactic said:

To those that still remember the days when we stood together and backed the the teamthrough rain, sleet or snow I apologise. To those that have let the money get to their heads and become the annoying assholes who most think all City supporters are now, take a good look at yourselves.

i just highlighted the shit bits,that's all
CTID.

fuctivino said:
didactic said:

if we fucked off sky and went back to the beeb an itv and players

on say 3 grand a week and us on 400 quid a week

but it wont happen cos every one goes to uni now...... G R E E D .....

Uni might have taught you that you needn't double tap the space bar...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.