Money?

Rumors it is privately funded, that's not gospel though.
I think myself they funded it themselves but are totally drained after it. That will take some wizardry to refill the coffers.
Also a lot of their deals wont be one big lump sum, but spread over time.

They have been hoarding 160m in a bank account for the last 4 years Gill even said this either last season or the season before

Lucky13 said:
A red i know said Qatar Holdings and they're going to buy them.

I thought they'd bought PSG?
Maybe PSG stands for Poxy Stretford Graveyard.

waspish said:
They have been hoarding 160m in a bank account for the last 4 years Gill even said this either last season or the season before
This really true?

jjeangi said:
waspish said:
This really true?
Gill said 12 months ago that they had a £100m in the bank available to Ferguson to spend. Since then swelled further by season ticket renewals

They have done well in raising money from corporate sponsors.

They have access to cash despite still being massively in debt.

They need to continue re-building whilst Fergie is still in control, and if the Glazers want to float the club in the Hong Kong stock exchange which has been mooted, they need to be doing well on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.