Mongol Brotherhood gang.

buzzer1

Me Mrs. recorded this programme for me. Has anyone seen these biker gangs from around the world? the Mongols are from southern California and OMG they are a serious outfit, there are also the Hells Angels amongst others and i heard that they were put in charge of The Hyde Park 'Rolling Stones' gig in 68' i think, someone died from what i could gather, does anybody have any more info about these Motorcycle gangs? they seem like they are not to be fukd about with.

the angels were the security at altamont. a fan got killed, i think there is video evidence of it... plus the guitarist out of jefferson airplane knocked punched unconsious by one of the angels. bunch of thugs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamont_Free_Concert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamont_Free_Concert</a>

aphex said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altamont_Free_Concert

Cheers Aphex, i'll check it out in a bit, thugs or not mate they're scary fukers and it would be interesting as to who has the peckin' order in various quarters around the world with various non- motorcycle gangs over drugs and the like, as like i said, they seem scary mo' fo's.

Manchester's very own Satan's Slaves chapter of Hell's Angels have a fair old reputation amongst them all........Used to get them in the original Jilly's (near where Waldorf is) UMIST Sat rock club, The Banshee and Henry's. I remember Sarge, top member was a scary bloke.
Some still go in The Salisbury from time to time.....

Gaudino said:
Manchester's very own Satan's Slaves chapter of Hell's Angels have a fair old reputation amongst them all........Used to get them in the original Jilly's (near where Waldorf is) UMIST Sat rock club, The Banshee and Henry's. I remember Sarge, top member was a scary bloke.

I reckon some of it's like a Masons club,the spiders web job, as you get the outer ring that are basically the foot solidiers that are told very little, then the further you go the higher up you go until you get to the centre of the web and the spider that very few get to see or indeed do not realise that he is in charge of the whole set up. Mysterious, puzzling and very very scary imo.

i seen them on the east lancs two weeks back, nr the tesco roundabout.. they were doing wheelies on mopeds for fun,, one of them even streaked.. i was disgusted...
buzzer1 said:
Me Mrs. recorded this programme for me. Has anyone seen these biker gangs from around the world? the Mongols are from southern California and OMG they are a serious outfit, there are also the Hells Angels amongst others and i heard that they were put in charge of The Hyde Park 'Rolling Stones' gig in 68' i think, someone died from what i could gather, does anybody have any more info about these Motorcycle gangs? they seem like they are not to be fukd about with.

Gaudino said:

go in there everytime im out. all my mates are into heavy rock.

mcfc78 said:
i seen them on the east lancs two weeks back, nr the tesco roundabout.. they were doing wheelies on mopeds for fun,, one of them even streaked.. i was disgusted...[quote=

I'm not blowing em' in mate, fuk that.

The lads in the Slaves are a sound bunch . Grew up with many of their members and were responsible for me getting into biking . The Angels who accassionally come down to their club house and always found them to be a great bunch too . The ones to be a bit wary of however were the Blue Angels for Hamillton/ Glasgow . The Scandinavian biker gangs can also be a wee bit norwty , what with their rocket launchers and car bombs ! For America , been told one of the nastiest gangs are the Sons of Silience . Shoot ya for just looking at them . Nice .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.