Moonbeam

glen quagmire said:
I just feel it's taking the gloss off all moonchester's hard graft he put's in. She's just some big paid julie-come-lately who thinks she's paid to just turn up! My mate just text me to say that him and his bird just bumped into her in the ugg store in town and when he asked for a picture she said "fuck off pikey" In a rather posh accent!

The money's gone right to her head, i was in town last week and saw her shit-faced falling into a limo with Ashley Cole and SWP. (i think black mamba got an upskirt shot with his i phone).

rushts said:
glen quagmire said:
I just feel it's taking the gloss off all moonchester's hard graft he put's in. She's just some big paid julie-come-lately who thinks she's paid to just turn up! My mate just text me to say that him and his bird just bumped into her in the ugg store in town and when he asked for a picture she said "fuck off pikey" In a rather posh accent!

The money's gone right to her head, i was in town last week and saw her shit-faced falling into a limo with Ashley Cole and SWP. (i think black mamba got an upskirt shot with his i phone).

i fuckin love off topic haha

She's probably pissed off as Moonchester has been playing around lately.....

WITH MY MISSUS :(

18289510150095341679157.jpg

Fried Onions said:
I ate a Rogan Josh with Moonbeam in my flat last Tuesday - THIS IS A FACT. Moonbeam also likes cider - THIS IS A FACT.

Unfortunately, I'm sworn to sercrey under the 1991 Official Mascots Act - if I was to furnish you with images of the aforementioned feast, I would instantly turn into H'Angus the Monkey from Hartlepool.

(She departed my abode in a Whitefield based, Tandra taxi.....)

Fried Onions said:
Fried Onions said:
I ate a Rogan Josh with Moonbeam in my flat last Tuesday - THIS IS A FACT. Moonbeam also likes cider - THIS IS A FACT.

Unfortunately, I'm sworn to sercrey under the 1991 Official Mascots Act - if I was to furnish you with images of the aforementioned feast, I would instantly turn into H'Angus the Monkey from Hartlepool.

(She departed my abode in a Whitefield based, Tandra taxi.....)

and straight round to mine to....ahem....finish her night off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.