More Balo Bad Publicity

I think the guy should be in England learning the language rather than creating more negative headlines for himself.he has trouble written all over him.

standupefc said:
I lived in Genoa a largely Juve, Genoa and Sampdoria stronghold for a few months in 2001 and that was when Juventus had loads of black players not 1 of them were racially abused. Sissoko doesn't get abused actually Juventus fans have made more than enough effort to support him. None of the Chelsea black players complained of racial abuse there. In fact Juventus had a sizable number of Black supporters compared to other clubs. Balotelli is hated by everyone in Italy, not because he is black but because he's arrogant, hence "why have you got so much money in your pocket? because I'm rich. Juventus fans didn't abuse any black players when playing you on thursday. I know what racism is like and with Balotelli it isn't. It's only because this country is so PC that it's big deal. This wasn't similar to John Barnes abuse by Liverpool and Everton fans for the colour of his skin it was due to people not liking Balotelli. As many of you will know from watching thursday night game most Juventus fans come from other parts of Italy. Juventus struggle to fill their home ground some have to invite people off the street in Turin to fill the ground. Also Italy has a completely different political system to Britain where most of the working classes are either extreme communists or extreme nationalists. People don't know any better in Italy as there has never really been large scale immigration to Italy unlike Britain and France. There's usually nobody to offend by their comments. Balotelli will get abused all season in England with people singing similar songs to wind him up.

Wow. That is just amazing. NOT racist? that's not a typo is it mate? You sure you meant NOT racist? Halfwit.

cumbriablue said:
I think the guy should be in England learning the language rather than creating more negative headlines for himself.he has trouble written all over him.

So did Ronaldo and Rooney. They turned out ok.

He is a bit of a ladies man is Balo, and a bit of a character, however, I don't ever see him getting in real trouble, it just seems to be youthful mischievousness that he gets done for. He's not falling out of bars and falling out of 70 year old prostitutes.

cumbriablue said:

Agree with this. He may have been in Italy seeing doctors/physios, and seeing family. But personally, I think it would have sent a better signal if he'd been in the stands at Eastlands watching his new team mates, not at Inter-Juve, where it wasn't exactly rocket science to say that his presence would create headlines.

Balotelli comes with more baggage than Stansted, so I'm sure Mancini's got a plan for how to handle him, just wish it would start soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.