more BLACKBURN TICKETS

I did think you'd need to be there for half 7 to get a sniff at tickets, I was right. I didn't get there til 8:50 and was nowhere near.

Absolutely gutted. My dad went, probably got there about quarter past 8, said he queued but they'd gone when he got to the front. It's just not meant to be! 140 tickets is naff all though. What time had they gone by?

we've tried so hard to get tickets for this, spent about 2 hours on the phone last week because our customer numbers had changed so couldn't buy them. By the time we sorted it they'd sold out! As they say in the business, epic fail by the brady bunch.

brady0 said:
Absolutely gutted. My dad went, probably got there about quarter past 8, said he queued but they'd gone when he got to the front. It's just not meant to be! 140 tickets is naff all though. What time had they gone by?

we've tried so hard to get tickets for this, spent about 2 hours on the phone last week because our customer numbers had changed so couldn't buy them. By the time we sorted it they'd sold out! As they say in the business, epic fail by the brady bunch.

We only decided to go yesterday when we found out more tickets went on sale, I guess we were just lucky.

MCFC-alan88 said:
brady0 said:

We only decided to go yesterday when we found out more tickets went on sale, I guess we were just lucky.

I cant wait.......... i have never been before and me and my four rag cousins got tickets for this one.. whhoooo yeahh.. who is this Darwen end team anyway

Irlamblue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

I cant wait.......... i have never been before and me and my four rag cousins got tickets for this one.. whhoooo yeahh.. who is this Darwen end team anyway

Pair of rotters! Haha

I got their at around 7:15 dont think many who came later got tickets. I think only the first 30 or so people actualy got into the ticket office, didnt like the fact that some people where picking up 10+ tickets though didnt seem fair.

sniff said:
I got their at around 7:15 dont think many who came later got tickets. I think only the first 30 or so people actualy got into the ticket office, didnt like the fact that some people where picking up 10+ tickets though didnt seem fair.
Fucking ridiculous. It should've been one per person on production of a seasoncard.

Halfpenny said:
sniff said:
Fucking ridiculous. It should've been one per person on production of a seasoncard. Ticket office fuckup again.

Don't see a problem with multiple tickets and don't consider it a "Ticket office fuckup again". All tickets went to Seasoncard holders.

If you are unlucky enough to have to go to work to pay for the tickets in the first place, I don't see the problem in a mate getting your tickets for you.

Some of you might go to the game on your own but most of us like going with mates and would actually like to sit with them.

I haven't got a ticket myself but hold no animosity towrads anyone who has. They have either been going regular away and got the points or they have been bothered enough to get up early, queue up at the ticket office or hang on the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.