more BLACKBURN TICKETS

mancitymick said:
BlueGeorge said:
You can buy over the phone, I just rang up.
There is no way the tickets will arrive on time

They will probably insist on you picking up from the stadium, in which case that will be fine! Hope this is true

mancitymick said:
BlueGeorge said:
You can buy over the phone, I just rang up.
to be fair they will ever heard of next day delivery ;)

hope they aren't taking phone sales and you can only purchase in person though !

chazmcfc said:
mancitymick said:

hope they aren't taking phone sales and you can only purchase in person though !

If they sent them first class they would be at a manchester address tomorrow - thursday at the latest.

Where have these tickets suddenly come from???

For segregation purposes they can't be giving us tickets in any other stand than The Darwen Stand. I know a few Blues who have got tickets from Blackburn so they will be with the Blackburn supporters, but these latest tickets from City??????

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Where have these tickets suddenly come from???

For segregation purposes they can't be giving us tickets in any other stand than The Darwen Stand. I know a few Blues who have got tickets from Blackburn so they will be with the Blackburn supporters, but these latest tickets from City??????

Maybe they had tried to keep a line of seats as segregation?

chazmcfc said:
mancitymick said:

I don't know what's open to debate here, I phoned up and they are selling them over the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.