More City shirts around these days?

Mazzer0 said:
Mate I live in Kent and even though most of my mates are Chelsea fans, over the last few years there have definately been more kids turn up in them.
My 7 year old Daughter came home from school the other week saying she wouldn't wear her City shirt to school anymore 'cos the others picked on her. My reply... "Don't worry next year they'll all be City fans!" Its the nature of the beast I guess.
The fact that i'm renowned in my home town for being a blue, my nickname used to be 'brother' 'cos I was never seen out of my shirts, atleast most people know i'm not a glory hunter!
Actually that said, in the summer some stranger sitting outside my local was obviously shaking his head at me and sneering I guess thinking 'glory hunter', oh well I think we deserve a bit of glory hunting anyway. It'll make the mid week away days in Southend and Gillingham a distant but not so bad memory!!

you should of asked the bloke shaking his head which kent football team he supported, and he could get tablets to help with the parkinsons.

I have not seen one out here, lol. Scratch that. I bought my mate a Renya shirt a few seasons back cause he was captain of the US football team at the time.

I always enjoyed it back in the UK not living in the Greater Manchester area cause when you did see someone in a City shirt, you knew they were a genuine blue. Not many Rags and Liverpool shirts walking around the streets of England with season tickets.

LCBblue said:
I hardly see any, saddens me.

Don't see that may rag shirts, either. And don't forget what a rip off football shirts can be and how many people are priced out.

u dont see many shirts coz its too fookin cold!! However i work in the city centre and see loads of the mancini scarfs been worn.

Reckon its due to more people supporting us....early glory hunters?

had a message on facebook from an Ex Girlfriend (down south) that at random her young son had decided to be a Manchester City fan???

maybe there was some of my residule man fat in her when he was conceived several years after we split?

When I was in primary school (I live in Stockport). We used to play City v United at lunchtimes. City Fans v United Fans in a game of footy. With the One or Two County Fans coming on City! But what im saying is that it is was pretty equal in terms of numbers. And of course we kicked there arses everyday lunchtime. Up The Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.