More hooker-related woe for the rags!

mcfcnorthstand said:
In paper today says her dad had heart attack, but if its her on this tweeting thingy, not one mention of get welll soon dad etc etc, so may not be her.

Or maybe she's just an attention seeking moneygrabbing self obsessed vile waste of dna who doesnt give a toss about her dad?

I'd keep off this subject if I were you. The papers will be trying to set-up all kinds of high profile sporting stars, and it's only a matter of time before someone at City gets caught in their net.

Marvin said:
I'd keep off this subject if I were you. The papers will be trying to set-up all kinds of high profile sporting stars, and it's only a matter of time before someone at City gets caught in their net.
True cos I'd hate to be a high profile sporting star who gets caught with a 1k a night hooker

Marvin said:

Can't picture Milner, Gaz Baz, Jerome Boateng, David Silva, SWP, the Toures or most of our squad fucking prostitutes really.

I've heard a french left back from a north west club has also been through her bet her parents are well proud
more cock than a badmington net

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.